Organic And Natural

Find Organic and Natural Foods on Amazon




Living with a Gluten allergy or any other food allergy can be very challenging. I always say that I am very glad it is me that has the gluten problem and not one of my children (when they were growing up). I find it a lot harder to control what someone else puts in their bodies then what I put in mine.


Just avoiding Gluten is not enough for me any more. I also try to avoid GMO food whenever I can. Growing your own vegetables is not an easy task for us old folk however, so opting to buy Organic Foods is the closest next best thing.




For anyone living in a part of the world who has access to Amazon shipping, they now have a Natural and Organic section on their website to explore. I have to say I have not tried the fresh section because it is not practical to ship it where I live. However, I will be trying out their Natural Products that can be shipped Internationally. Here is one that is Natural and Organic and Non GMO


Food and Drink



If you want to check it out follow the link to Mindy's Website

https://mboulanger.canada.juiceplus.com/jp