Weather Today

WINNIPEG WEATHER 

Since weather is the term most searched for on Google in 2018, I am trying an experiment with this blog post. My strategy is this: If my post contains the word weather, and weather is the most searched for term, shouldn't my blog post show up on Google for the word WEATHER?

I'm sure I'm not the only blogger out there who wonders about all of this SEO and KEYWORDS, how it works and where to put what on your page etc. So, here goes. I am blogging about the weather today.

In my part of the world it is very sunny but cold today. Yesterday the weather was very nasty and storming. Snowing, blowing snow, wind shield temperatures making it seem way colder and of course, two of my peeps were travelling yesterday.

One was driving south in the thick of the worst of it and one was flying south probably leaving in the worst of it as well. Today, of course, no one I know has to go anywhere since it is such a super nice day out there.

The weather this winter has been pretty nice actually. Not to cold, not too stormy, you get the picture. The 2019 Farmer's Almanac perdicts a mild winter here so hopefully the weather will continue to be pleasant.

It can get so cold here that your breath will freeze in your lungs if you go outside for more than a few minutes, so we tend to be very careful about outdoor activity when the temperature dips that low.

So that's it. My blog post about the weather. I can't leave without putting some images on here though for my pinterest pals. Here are some to choose from

UPDATE! So yes this worked but only if I typed in the search bar glutenfreefdr+weather. So onward and upward for my SEO and keyword education.


weather


weather_windchill
So it may be cold as $#%@#$ up here but we do have the best view of the NORTHERN LIGHTS!!

Winnipeg has the average weather in Canada so I have it as my example.