Cancer - WTF??????

So here we are, another loved one gone. Diagnosis, cancer. Treatment, chemo. Result, death.

How in the #$%@& can this be happening all the time, still with no hope in site for a different result?

What the #$%@& is the cause of cancer? Why can't we find a cure? Where can we go for answers? How can we really fight this outcome? and Who do we blame for letting this happen, over and over again?

Being an information junkie, I have been on a quest for these answers for a long time. I read everything I can get my hands on, I watch documentaries on cancer, I listen to the news, hoping for some information on new treatments. I scour the web, looking for updated cures or breakthroughs of some kind. And I know, there are tons of people doing the same thing.

Nothing is very satisfying, as far as having hope that one day cancer will be eradicated from our lives. New Cancer Treatment Research

So, where does that leave us? All of us living with the shadow of cancer. Either, being diagnosed ourselves and trying to fight it, or being the loved ones of a person who lost the battle or is still struggling with it.

Come on, what the F is going on? In my opinion, it seems like the powers that be are spending billions of tax payer dollars to set up life on another planet???? We are going to Mars!!!??? instead of curing cancer so we can live longer on planet earth!


 On my list to discover

Just a site with some good coping info if you have already lost a loved one to cancer

For other books or informational reading, try out Amazon's "Books on Cancer"